REGISTERED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST
The day-to-day duties of a medical technologist
include complex analysis of microscopic, biologic, bateriologic,
hematologic and chemical tests and their results. Some tasks that a medical technolgist might be asked to perform could include:
Establishing and monitoring
programs that ensure data accuracy
Delivering test results to
Process blood samples for
Ensures satisfactory conduct and
competence in assisting patients and clients in the receipt of laboratory
request and specimens
Rotates to all sections of the
laboratory: HEMATOLOGY, CLINICAL CHEMISTRY, CLINICAL MICROSCOPY, MICROBIOLOGY,
Does all laboratory tests such as
chemical tests, and microscopic tests.
Observe proper laboratory safety
and waste management.
Helps in the safeguarding
laboratory facilities and equipment in the area of responsibility
Ensures reliability of every
Practices proper documentation
and interpretation of test results.
Verify record and report
laboratory results on all performed test. Ensure compliance with government
requirements, hospital policies and laboratory procedures, including
maintaining the cleanliness of lab equipment, instruments and work area.
Keeps the Pathologist informed of
day-to-day operations and reports significant incidents that occur in the Department.
2. Ensures that the laboratory staffs are kept posted and comply with the
established policies and procedures of the clinic.
3. Assures that all examinations and procedures done in the Laboratory
Section are in accordance with the prescribed standards of the Bureau Licensing
and Regulation and standard acceptable practice.
4. Counsels and sees implementation of corrective policies and procedures
against complaints involving laboratory personnel.
5. Responsible for standardization, calibration and setting up new procedures
for the laboratory.
6. See to it that all equipment's are properly maintained in the clinic.
7. Adjusts and improves work procedures using her knowledge of machine and
8. Processes and releases quality laboratory and reliable laboratory
results at the earliest possible time.
9. Monitors the waste management in the Laboratory Section.
Male / Female (21 - 35 years old)
Candidate must possess a
Bachelor's / College Degree in Medical Technology.
Applicant should have professional
At least one (1) year related
laboratory work experience is required for this position.
Interested Applicants please email Ms. Shalom at email@example.com
556-2744/ 09189622924 or you can directly visit to our facility on Monday to
Friday, clinic hours 8:00am-5:00pm, located at Lot 22 Block 38 Calatagan St., Palanan, Makati